How much does an Ultrasound Technician make per Year? Average Ultrasound Technician Salary
A career as an ultrasound technician is an excellent choice for anyone who desires the job security of the medical sector but without the years of training required to become a doctor. But how much does an ultrasound technician make per year? When taking a look at average ultrasound technician salaries taken from a variety of salary survey sources around the country, the general median figure is $56,000 per year. However, specific salaries often vary greatly from this number but usually lie within the general range of between $39,000 and $68,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary