How much does an Otolaryngologist make per Year? Average Otolaryngologist Salary Range
If you are considering a career as an otolaryngologist, average salary should be among the many things on your mind. So how much does an otolaryngologist make per year? Average salaries in this field generally fall between the starting salary of approximately $175,000 per year and the highest reported salaries of just over $300,000 per year. The average otolaryngologist salary is approximately $243,000 per year, although this value is expected to increase as time goes by.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary