How much does an Orthodontist make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average annual salary for an orthodontist is $121,560 per year. In general, a starting orthodontist will make less than this figure, closer to just under $100,000 per year. On the other hand, an expert orthodontist or one with a large amount of experience will generally make upwards of $150,000 per year. In general you take into account such factors as the size of the employing hospital, years of experience, and prestige.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary