How much does an Optometrist make per Year? Average Optometrist Salary Range
Becoming an outcome occurs can be a difficult and lengthy pursuit, but the rewards are certainly well worth the effort. How much does an optometrist make per year? Salary surveys among doctors in this field revealed an average of $98,000 salary, although individual salaries were recorded ranging anywhere from $78,000-$121,000 per year. many years of schooling are required to become an optometrist.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary