How much does an Opthamologist make per Year? Average Opthamologist Salary Range
Becoming an ophthalmologist can be a long and arduous task, and yet the benefits of the job are noteworthy indeed. How much does an ophthalmologist make per year? According to salary survey conducted throughout the field, the average salary among ophthalmologists is approximately $256,000 per year. Depending upon your employer, the number of years you worked, and reputation, your salary may be different. Starting salaries in this field are generally around $220,000 per year, while the most experienced ophthalmologists can earn as much as $320,000 per year or more. The education requirements for becoming an opthamologist are significant.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary