How much does an Oil Rig Worker make per Year? Average Roustabout Salary Range
A job as an oil rig worker, or roustabout, is one of the best ways to earn a living while avoiding higher education requirements of most other jobs in the same pay grade. When you first start out as oil rig worker, the usual entry-level salary is just under $47,000 per year. Depending upon certain factors including years of experience and the size of your employer, your maximum salary as an oil rig worker will be anywhere from the industry average of $54,000 per year to the general maximum oil rig income of $69,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:17
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price