How much does an International Spy make per Year? Average Annual Double Agent Salary Range
James bonds is an iconic fictional figure, but what about real spies? How much does a real international spy are and for making the world a safer (or more dangerous) place? The average annual income for spies is $52,000 per year. While this initially might not sound like a lot, this does not include full coverage of living expenses, travel, and equipment. With that factored in, the average spy makes upwards of $150,000 per year. The general salary range for international spies and double agents is between $43,000 and $96,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary