How much does an Immunologist make per Year? Average Immunologist Salary Range
Immunologists are needed more than ever these days, leaving open a variety of excellent positions even in financial hard times such as these. So exactly how much does an immunologist make per year? The general starting salary for immunologists is approximately $44,000 per year, with the average among all members of this field being about $57,000 per year. the most experienced immunologists can earn as much as $76,000 per year, depending upon their employer and certain other factors. To become an immunologist you’ll need to go to school for it for many years.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary