How much does an Immigration Attorney make per Year? Average Immigration Attorney Salary Range
A career as an immigration attorney is a great way to help people, whether you assist them in becoming a citizen or act on their behalf in deportation proceedings. Most law firms will offer a starting salary of around $51,000 per year or more, while the overall average salary for immigration attorneys is around $79,000 per year. Top salaries for immigration attorneys are closer to $108,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/02/2010 - 20:53
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price