How much does an Eye Doctor make per Year? Average Eye Doctor Salary Range
Becoming an eye doctor is a great way to combine a profitable career and the welfare of other people. So how much does an eye doctor make per year? If you become an optometrist, the average salary is $98,000 per year, with a salary range of between $70,000 and $121,000. Ophthalmologists are in the average salary of $256,000 per year, with a salary range between $221,000 and $318,000. Becoming an eye doctor requires a significant amount of education.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary