How much does an Executive Chef make per Year? Average Executive Chef Salary
If you enjoy cooking and have a knack for working with others, then perhaps the perfect career for you is the position of executive chef. In addition you should also consider that such a position is in fact particularly resistant to economic turmoil unlike many others. So how much does an executive chef make per year? Looking purely at median salaries, the average annual pay for executive chefs is $70,500 per year. When you take a look at the wider picture, however, specific salaries may range anywhere from $57,000-$86,000 per year. Some prestigious restaurants may offer even higher salaries than these.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary