How much does an Epidemiologist make per Year? Average Epidemiologist Salary Range
If you are interested in becoming an epidemiologist, then you will probably be happy to hear that both the job opportunities and the available salaries in this field are quite good. An epidemiologist for starting out in the field or in a salary of about $45,000 per year, while a 20 year veteran can earn as much a $78,000 per year or more. Speaking in overall terms, the average epidemiologist salary is $66,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/09/2010 - 05:01
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price