How much does an Emergency Room Doctor make per Year? Average ER/Emergency Room Doctor Salary Range
A career as an emergency room doctor can give you the rare opportunity to save lives and help hundreds of people. But how much does an emergency room doctor make? The average salary for ER doctors is about $231,000 per year. Depending upon your years of experience, skill, and employer, salaries can range anywhere from $184,000 to as high as $300,000 or more.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/02/2010 - 20:48
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price