How much does an Embalmer make per Year? Average Embalmer Salary Range
A job as an embalmer is one of the few careers left that offers a combination of a good salary, no heavy educational requirements, and an availability of positions. An embalmer first starting out will earn around $28,000 per year, but in most cases this starting salary will quickly increase to $43,000 per year, the overall average embalmer salary, within 5 years. Top salaries for embalmers can be anywhere from $66,000 a year to as high as $78,000.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/09/2010 - 05:01
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price