How much does an Elementary School Principal make per Year? Average Elementary School Principal Salary Range
Working as elementary school principal can be a very good choice of career, given its full range of benefits and three months of paid vacation. But what kind of salary does an elementary school principal earn? Positions in smaller, rural school systems pay about $31,000 per year, while the largest suburban schools can pay out as much as $65,000 per year. The general average salary is approximately $43,000 per year, but is expected to rise over the coming years.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:20
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price