How much does an Electrician make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
Currently the average electrician earns a salary of $35,000 per year. Electricians make considerably more less than this depending on such factors as years of experience, the size of their employer, and special skills. The average electrician earns a little over $25,000 per year when coming fresh from school. And electricians of 10 years of experience can earn up to $65,000 a year or more. A 15% overall rise in salary has been projected for most electrician positions over the next 10-20 years.
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary