How much does an Au Pair make per Year? Average Annual Professional Nanny/Nurse Maid Salary Range
With the hectic pace of the modern professional’s lifestyle, hiring an au pair is becoming increasingly necessary. As a result, their pay has increased as well. For live-in au pairs and nannies, the starting salary is about $17,000, plus free room and board. The general salary range is between $12,000 and $36,000. Live-out au pairs earn higher salaries (between $25,000 and $63,000 in most cases), but may not be compensated for living expenses.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary