How much does an Army Officer make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average Army officer in 2010 makes a salary of $79,000 per year. Parallel to civilian employment, army officers receive higher salaries based upon their years of experience, rank, and special skills. A low ranking Army officer with only a few years of experience will make an average of $61,000 per year in 2010. A more experienced and higher ranking officer can earn well over $100,000 a year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary