How much does an Animal Breeder make per Year? Average Animal Breeder Salary Range
If you want to work with animals but wish to avoid the tedious training required to become a veterinarian, then you may be thrilled to hear that a job as an animal breeder can pay quite well. But exactly how much does an animal breeder make? The general starting rate in this field is a little over $17,000 per year, but rises quickly to an average of $28,000 after you have a little experience. If you’re particularly successful or managed to land a position with a larger employer than salaries of over $56,000 per year are quite obtainable.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary