How much does an Aluminum Can Weigh?
Aluminim cans date from 1960 when they were used for frozen concentrated juice. But in 1961, a company specialized in the fabrication of aluminum cans realized a study that showed that people prefer aluminum cans instead of tin plated steel cans. Soon, aluminum cans were used for soft drinks and beer. Thus, aluminum cans gained a lot of popularity among consumers of all kind of drinks. On average an empty aluminum weighs 14 grams.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California