How much does an Airline Copilot make per Year? Average Airline Copilot Salary Range
With the current high demand for skilled airline copilots, now is a great time to get into the business. Becoming a copilot has lower requirements than that of a pilot while still carrying almost the same salary. So exactly how much does an airline copilot make per year? Salaries among major airline companies start at $59,000, with higher degrees of variance among small and mid-sized companies. The best-paid copilots can earn over $163,000 under the right circumstances with the right company. The average copilot salary is just over $97,000 and is achievable just a few years after starting.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary