How much does an Aerobics Instructor make per Year? Average Aerobics Instructor Salary Range
A career as an aerobics instructor can be a great way to combine an interest in physical fitness with a social and well-paying job. As an added bonus, there are typically few educational requirements for such positions. When you are first starting out as an aerobics instructor, you will be earning around $23,000 per year, although specifics depend upon your employer and location. As you gain experience, the average salary for aerobics instructors is $43,000 per year, and the highest salaries in the field are about $62,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 05:50
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price