How much does an Advertising Agent make per Year? Average Advertising Agent Salary Range
If marketing is your strong point then a career as an advertising agent can be extremely lucrative. But exactly how much does an advertising agent make? The average advertising agent salary is just under $43,000 per year, and with excellent prospects for industry growth over the next few years. The general salary range for advertising agents is between $25,000 and $59,000, although a highly skilled agent can earn much more when working for the right company.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary