How much does an Actuary make per Year? Average Annual Actuary Salary Range 2010
The average yearly salary for actuaries in 2010 is $78,000 per year. The general yearly salary range is between $50,000 per year and $115,000 per year. Most starting actuaries earn between $54,000 per year and $70,000 per year. The number of years of service and experience can greatly increase the total salary as well as certain other factors that are generally determined by the employer individually.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary