How much does an Accountant make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average annual pay for an accountant is $43,000 per year in 2010. An inexperienced accountant fresh from school can generally earn between $30,000 and $37,000 per year. A more experienced accountant with special skills, a better resume, or more years on the job can make upwards of $60,000 per year. Corporate accountants, depending on their employers, can make well over $100,000 a year. Based on salary trends, acountant salaries are expected to increase by 10-15% over the next 10 years.
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary