How Much Does a Manicurist make?
There many types of manicurist however on average the pay is usually around $46,000 a year. Depending on your training and background and what’s of establishment you work in the pay can range anywhere from $18,500 to upwards of 90 or $100,000. If you have the ambition, skill and drive to open up a private nail salon run by yourself you can make much more than this. In general you would need to make a name for yourself working for others before you can make this up on your own. As well if you become a specialist in some field of manicure it also achieve recognition from this with a corresponding pay bump. Specialists are often called upon to work in movie studios and for TV crews. This can be a great way to jumpstart an acting or filmmaking career.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary