How much does a Forensic Psychologist make per year? Average Annual Forensic Psychologist Salary 2010
The professional field of forensic psychology can be an extremely profitable one, and there is a lot of room for raises in salary. Forensic psychologists with less than a year of experience can expect to make an average of $34,000 per year. There is a lot of room for salary growth in this field and was just a few years of experience, you expect your salary to go up to as much as $60,000 a year. 10-year forensic psychologists make an average of just under $100,000 per year and can make much more especially if they go into private practice as a consultant or freelancer. Specific salaries for forensic psychologists depend largely on the quality of your resume, the location of your employment, your employer, and the area of your specialization.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary