How much does a Blood Spatter Analyst make per year? Average Annual Blood Splatter Expert Salary 2010
Blood splatter analysts are a type of forensic science specialist who work primarily with blood patterns at crime scenes. The position of blood splatter analyst can definitely be an extremely lucrative one. A first-year blood spatter expert makes an average of $42,000 per year. There is a lot of room for advancement in this field as you gain experience. An blood expert with five years of experience can usually expect to make well over $75,000 per year. With 10 years of experience or more, you can make anywhere from $85,000 to $160,000 per year. Exact salary is determined by your degree of expertise, the quality of your transcript and resume, and the location of your employer. So to live the upscale lifestyle of popular TV figure Dexter Morgan, you will need a few years of experience on the job.
Sources: CBSalary .com
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary