How much does a Zoo Keeper make per Year? Average Zoo Keeper Salary Range
If you love animals and wish to pursue a less education-intensive career than veterinarian, then a job as a zoo keeper can be an excellent choice. So how much does a zoo keeper make per year? The average salary among zoo keepers is about $26,000 per year, while starting salaries are closer to $21,000. Higher-paid zoo keepers can earn as much as $32,000 or more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary