How much does a Wedding Band Weigh?
The wedding band started to be used during religious ceremonies, somewhere in the first half of the fourth century. The fourth finger was chosen for the wedding band to be worn as a symbol of love, on the left hand due to its link with the heart. The wedding band is unlike any other ring through its simple form, without stones, without models, braids and other decorative items. The most popular type of wedding band is the one made of gold, but other varieties can be found such as platinum wedding bands or silver wedding bands. An average gold wedding band weighs around 3 grams.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California