How much does a Watermelon Weigh?
Studies have shown that the watermelon is much more rich in lycopene than tomatoes, being an antioxidant that fights cancer and cardiovascular diseases, boosts immunity and increases the body's natural level of skin protection against ultraviolet rays. It originates from South Africa and Central Africa and has been cultivated since ancient times by Indians, Arabs and Egyptians. In ancient times it was used as a refreshing fruit as well as an anti hemolytic. It was also used in traditional medicine in cases of fever and. A watermelon can reach a weight of 25 kilos.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California