How much does a Video Editor make per Year? Average Film Editor Salary Range
If you are interested in filmmaking and have a sense of dramatic style, then a job as a video editor can make for great job or an excellent way to get started in the film industry. Depending upon your qualifications, portfolio, and particularly your employer, a position as a film editor can net you anywhere from $30,000-$59,000 per year. The majority of employees in the video editing business earn an average of $51,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/09/2010 - 05:02
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price