How much does a Veterinarian make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average annual salary of a veterinarian is $73,000 per year in 2010. In general a starting veterinarian with under three years of experience will earn considerably less than this, closer to a range of $50,000-$65,000 per year. A more experienced veterinarian with over 10 years of experience or was the famous reputation can make well over $100,000 a year. Exact salaries depend largely upon location, employer, and several other factors.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary