How much does a Truck Driver make per Year? Average Annual Trucker Salary Range 2010
The average truck driver earns $37,500 per year in 2010. Professional truck driving has few employment requirements and so is available to many people. Even so, there is quite a bit of room for raises and promotions in the industry. A starting truck driver will make less than the average, usually along the lines of $33,500 per year. With 10 years or more of experience, expert drivers generally earn up to $45,000 per year or more. The exact requirements of employment as a truck driver vary from state to state although usually they include a special truck driver’s license in addition to a standard driver’s license.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary