How much does a Toxicologist make per year? Average Annual Forensic Salary 2010
The average annual salary of a toxicologist working for a police forensics department is $100,500 per year in 2010. This translates to about $50 per hour when working on a fixed wage, which can very quickly translate to much more than this amount due to the excessive periods of overtime that must be worked by police forensics personnel. Most of the time, toxicologists are salaried and so you would expect to work a lot of overtime. You must also take into account such factors as the location, crime rate, and state laws and policies of your place of employment.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary