How much does a Textbook Weigh?
Textbooks are manuals of instruction in different domains of study. Textbooks have old roots in Greek culture, when Greeks used to write texts designated for education. In the 19th century, the development of education brought the need of editing textbooks that become an important teaching instrument. In USA schooling there were two textbooks with a very important significance: the New England Primer edited in the 18th century and the 19th century McGuffey Readers. On average, a textbook weighs 1-2 pounds.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California