How much does a Teacher’s Aide make per Year? Average Teacher’s Aide Salary Range
With the national teacher shortage, there is an increased need for qualified teacher’s aides to help fill in the gaps. This results in a wide availability of job options for anyone thinking of becoming a teacher’s aide. The starting salary for many teachers aide positions is about $18,000 per year, while the overall average is about $23,000 per year. The top 25% of teachers aides earned a little more than $26,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/04/2010 - 00:48
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price