How much does a Talent Scout make per Year? Average Talent Scout Salary Range
If you know a lot about sports and are good at spotting a player’s skill, then you could go far as a talent scout. While they often earn much of their salary from commissions and bonuses, a talent scout’s salary can be anywhere from $27,000-$66,000 per year. According to surveys conducted among numerous talent scouts, the overall average salary is about $44,000 per year, not including bonuses and commissions.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/04/2010 - 00:48
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price