How much does a Surgical Technician make per Year? Average Surgical Technician Salary
Job security has never been a more important consideration when it comes to picking a career. With that in mind, the medical sector is a particularly good choice since economic depressions have little effect upon crucial services such as surgery. So how much does a surgical technician make per year? Before taking cost of living differentials and years of experience into account, the average surgical technician salary is $42,000, with the general range is salaries lying primarily between $38,000 and $46,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary