How much does a Surgeon make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average surgeon in 2010 earns a yearly salary of $295,000. The general salary range for surgeons is an annual salary between $240,000 and $375,000 per year. In the field of surgery, high levels of skill are a necessity and are also what set you apart. Highly skilled surgeons earn significantly higher incomes than individuals with less skill. A top-level surgeon can earn well over $500,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary