How much does a Substitute Teacher make per Year? Average Substitute Teacher Salary Range
Becoming a substitute teacher is an excellent way to work as a teacher without the need to meet the usual stiff educational requirements, and while many people consider a substitute teaching position as a part-time job, larger schools often employ full-time substitute teachers. The overall average salary for a full time substitute teacher is about $24,000 per year, with the general range of salary falling between $18,000 and $28,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/04/2010 - 00:47
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price