How much does a Sports Announcer make per Year? Average Sports Announcer Salary Range
Besides becoming a professional athlete, there are few better ways to become involved with the sports world than to have a career as a sports announcer. So how much can you earn as a sports announcer? The typical starting salary at a smaller stadium or radio station will be about $24,000 per year. If you have the skill for it, you can pull in about $43,000 per year (the industry average) once you start working at a larger venue. The highest sports announcer salaries are closer to $61,000 per year or more.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:17
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price