How much does a Sous Chef make per Year? Average Sous Chef Salary
If you have an interest in cooking and have the ability to work with other people well, then the position of sous chef is tailor made for you. Sous chefs work essentially as a go-between for the kitchen staff a restaurant and the servers on the dining floor. So much does a sous chef make per year? When looking at the majority of cases, the median salary among sous chefs is $36,000 per year. Looking at more specific cases, an individual’s salary can range anywhere from $29,000-$42,000 per year or more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary