How much does a Software Engineer make per Year? Average Software Engineer Salary
A career as a software engineer is an especially good choice as the information age continues to settle in. The demand for skilled personnel in the software industry has never been higher. So how much is a software engineer make per year? According to multiple salary surveys conducted among thousands of employees around the country, the average salary for software engineers is $68,000 per year. The general range in salaries for software engineers is between $52,000 per year and $150,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary