How much does a Security Guard make per Year? Average Private Security Guard Salary Range
As larger corporations become more common, the need for security guards in the private sector has increased steadily over the last 10 years. This growth is expected to continue, which predicts rises in security guard salaries over coming years. But how much does a security guard make currently? The overall average private security guard salary is $25,000 per year as of now, with a starting salary of $23,000 per year and a top-end salary of $28,000 per year.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 09/30/2010 - 04:29
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price