How much does a Secret Service Agent make per Year? Average Secret Service Agent Salary Range
There are few better ways to serve your country than to join the Secret Service. Protecting the president and other important officials is just one of the many duties that agents perform every day. But you may wonder, how much does a secret service agent make per year? Starting salaries for lower ranking agents are about $44,000 per year, while the average secret service agent makes closer to $74,000 per year. Top earning Secret Service agents can earn as much as $89,000 per year after some years of experience.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 09/30/2010 - 04:33
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price