How much does a School Administrator make per Year? Average Chief School Administrator Salary Range
If you are considering work as a school administrator, the issue of salary is an important one. So how much does a school administrator make per year? School administrators on the lower end of the pay scale earn an average of $57,000 per year, while top salaries in this field are closer to $86,000 per year. The average overall is about $68,000 per year, the typical salary for working at a medium-sized school for 5 to 10 years.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:20
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price