How much does a Sanitation Worker make per Year? Average Sanitation Worker Salary Range
Sanitation is an essential service that remains a stable career opportunity and is highly resilient to economic depression. How much does a sanitation worker make per year? the average starting salary for sanitation workers is just under $25,000 per year, while the best paid in the field can earn as much as $53,000 per year or more. The average sanitation worker salary is approximately $34,000 per year, although this figure is expected to rise steadily over the next 10 years.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary