How much does a Ring Weigh?
Rings have a very old history, as old as the Egyptian history. It seems that the apparition of rings is related to the wearing of a ring with seal that symbolized power. Also, rings as objects of adornment were worn by rich Egyptian women, usually made from gold. There are many types of rings, but the most important is the engagement ring. Romans were the first who used to wear rings not just to show their social status, but to show the engagement between a man and a woman. Rings can be found in many sizes and made from different materials. For examples if a ring is made of pure gold the density is 19.3g/cm3.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California