How much does a Registered Nurse make per Year? Average Annual Salary Range 2010
The average registered nurse makes $52,000 per year in 2010. A nurse’s salary range depends largely upon their employer, years of job experience, level of training, and special skills. A registered nurse with less than one year of job experience will generally make between $35,000 and $45,000 per year. Nurses with more than 10 years of experience on the job or special skills/training can make up to $70,000 a year or more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary